A warm welcome to Class Two's Webpage!
We are a Key Stage one class made up of 16 year one and two children.
Our Class Teacher is Mrs.Brown and our Teaching Assistant in Mrs.Shuard.
Some Important Information:
- We have weekly spelling tests which are linked to our phonic sessions each week.Spelling tests are Friday mornings, with new spellings being handed out on this day too.
- Year 2 children have weekly homework which is handed out on Wednesdays and returned on Mondays.
- Forest school is with Mrs.Davies every Wednesday-please make sure you have forest school kit and wellies in school at all times.
- PE is every Thursday- please ensure you have suitable kit in school at all times.
- Each half term we have a learning log focus, children will have the whole half term to complete the task.
At the bottom of this page you will find some useful documents explaining how you can support your child's learning, recommended books for your child's age group and links to this terms spelling lists.
Class 2 - Summer Term 2
' Mini Beasts'
Class 2 - Summer Term 1
Class 2 - Spring Term 2
Class 2 - Spring Term 1
Class 2 - Autumn Term 2
'Pole to Pole'.
Class 2 - Autumn Term 1
'We are practically perfect in every way'.
Times Table Support