A Warm Welcome to Class Two's Webpage!
We are a Key Stage one class made up of 16 year one and two children.
Our Class Teacher is Mrs.Underwood and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs.Shuard and Mrs.Priestley.
Some Important Information:
- We have weekly spelling tests which are linked to our phonic sessions each week. Spelling tests are Monday mornings, with new spellings being handed out on this day too.
- Year 2 children have weekly maths homework which is handed out on Wednesdays and returned on Mondays.
- Reading is REALLY important. Please try to read with your child as often as you can. We will check and change books as often as we can. Please see examples of suggested texts you can enjoy with your child in a link below.
- Forest school is with Mrs.Davis every Wednesday-please make sure you have forest school kit and wellies in school at all times.
- PE is every Thursday- please ensure you have suitable kit in school at all times.
- Each term we have a learning log focus, children will have the whole term to complete the task.
At the bottom of this page you will find some useful documents explaining how you can support your child's learning, recommended books for your child's age group and links to this terms spelling lists. Thank you for your support!
We've had a great first day!
Autumn Term September 2018: What to look forward to!
Class 2 - Summer Term 2
' Mini Beasts'
Class 2 - Summer Term 1
Class 2 - Spring Term 2
Class 2 - Spring Term 1
Class 2 - Autumn Term 2
'Pole to Pole'.
Class 2 - Autumn Term 1
'We are practically perfect in every way'.
Times Table Support